Dinner Last Night: We had Curried Carrot & Apple soup with grilled cheese on homemade bread made with sharp cheddar cheese. We also had side salads. The soup was very easy to make and I think any recipe is way more delicious when it can be made with only one pot. Oh yeah baby, this meal was SO good! I will totally double or triple the soup recipe next time so there is extra to freeze.
I'm already starting to compile my recipes, check what is left in my budget, and make my grocery list for next week. Thanks to everyone who has offered suggestions and recipes! I've been totally surprised and blown away that so many people are reading my blog!
This is just a quick post today because it's Friday, it's been a busy week and all I want to do snuggle up on the couch and watch something on Netflix. Have a great weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment