Dinner last night: Quinoa and black beans and corn tortilla quesadilla with sharp cheddar cheese. It sounds like I was trying to be fancy with the sharp cheddar, but really that's all we had in the fridge. It was a nice switch from our typical "Mexican blend" cheese, I will admit.
Want to know what's been going on at our house these days? I'm sure you know that little poem, it goes:
Beans, beans the musical fruit
The more you eat the more you eat the more you toot
The more you toot the better you feel, so let's have beans for every meal!
The more you eat the more you eat the more you toot
The more you toot the better you feel, so let's have beans for every meal!
Or maybe you grew up knowing this version:
Beans, beans they're good for your heart
The more you eat the more you...
The more you eat the more you...
Well, I think we all know the rest. Yep. That pretty much sums up what's been going on at our house these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment