I saw Julie & Julia tonight. Movies of this nature always do the same thing to me. I get this itch to be crafty, to cook, to sew, to redecorate,* to BLOG. But, right next to my vein that flows with excitement to do any one of these things flows a quieter, yet stronger vein of... insecurity? inability? lack of committment to see a project through?
In the area of blogging my problem, as was stated in the last post, is topic, or lack-there-of. I love Moses, and love writing updates of him, but I don't want the entire blog to be about Moses. Since I don't have other topics I want to write about, and don't want to only write about Mo, I haven't been writing. I actually do have an Mo update I've been thinking of posting, and now that I've gotten this all of my chest I will share it with you. Next time.
*Does everyone who lives in the city live in an eclectic and yet sickeningly adorable, shabby-chic apartment where everything doesn't match and yet somehow comes together in a way that makes one wish they had a little more of that hippy-french-retro style in them (and in their house)?
2 comments:
I understand. my whole blog is pregnancy. even my "creative" post on home decor was about... the nursery. It's as if I don't think about anything but this baby... oh wait... I don't. =)
I know, that movie made me want to go out and buy a bunch of organic food products from a farmer's market, or butcher... oh wait, we don't have one in warsaw :( No, but it definitely got my creative juices flowing, and I realized how much my creative edge has dwindled. I dearly love my little nephew moses, and I love hearing about him and seeing him grow- Abe and I always crowd around the computer when we've seen you've made a new post. However, I would love to hear your mind and heart too, you are very perceptive and wise, and quite a talented write too, i must say. love you sister, lis
Post a Comment