Two weeks ago, I was about to write about how Moses got sick, went on antibiotics, watched more TV in one week then he probably did collectively for his first year of life, but then I got sick and so I put it off... then Moses got sick again, round two of the meds, but less boob-tube this time, and now maybe I could write something... but then Jeremy got sick (here's me throwing my hands up in the air and giving up on that topic, probably wouldn't have been very interesting anyway).
*I used to babysit a kid who was confused about how to use the word bored and would say things like "These coloring books are bored." It's still funny to me.
So here I am, writing about what I am not writing about and wondering what I should write about next. Yep, I got nothin'. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment