Thursday, November 06, 2008

Did you just call him Louie? I thought his name was Linus.

Jeremy and I are nickname crrazy. I'm pretty sure he started it. Shortly after we started dating Jeremy told me his nicknames for his family members: Poodski for Dan, Muzby for Kathy, Porkloins for Jordan, Beakman for Josh and Piles for Riley, the dog. I thought it was so weird at the time, but he got me into it. Our dog, Linus, gets the brunt of the nicknames, a lot of which he answers too, but Moses has aquired quite a few himself. Some of them are completely random, but a lot of them start as one nickname and then morph into a new nickname... I'll try to make the connection to some of them. Yep, we're totally weird.

Linus Lewis and Clark Hackenberg

This truly is his full name. When we got him he was a little explorer and would wander around and check out every inch of everything, so we thought it was only fitting, and he's a dog, it's not like he'll be teased in school!

Nicknames: Linus Lewis, Liney Lewis, Liney Lou, Lewis, Louie, Lou, Lewis Goo-is (Lewis with a G), Ooo-is Goo-is, Goo-is, Mr. Magoo, Butt Compass - from the time Linus became a canine butt compass by sitting spinning in a circle when he had poop stuck on his butt, Pickle Chips, Frog Man - from when he lays with his legs out (see picture above), Dog Man (half dog, half man) - because we swear sometimes he knows what we're saying!, Phillippian Jailer, Dan Newcomer

Moses Daniel Hackenberg

Nicknames: Mo, Mosey, Mosely, Mosely-Toesly, Toesly, Diaperman, Diaperbeats, Dinosaurman, Dinostomper, Sweetsie-Petesie, Sweetsie, Sweets, Ooku Kukoo, Mooku Kukoo, Cranky Pants, Monster Mouth, Smooshie Head

No comments: