Superficial? Maybe. Lame? Perhaps. Embarrassing? A little bit. But there's just something about the 25 year olds in high school, flaky characters, and plot lines laced with a great balance of love and deceit that Jeremy and I just can't get enough of. Here's a shout out to Chris for getting us hooked!
Long live the OC!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I LOVE the OC - I caught on during season 2 and watched the season 1 DVD in less than a week. How great was last nights episode?! So annoyed I have to wait until November for another one!
Do you guys watch Lost too? That's my other show (yes - they could not be more diff - OC and Lost)
No, our other shows (I feel lame just saying that) are Arrested Development and Prison Break.
We missed the last OC episode because my parents were visiting. Freaking post season baseball!
Post a Comment