Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Rare Glimpse

Recently, Moses has dropped his morning nap, and most days I try to be organized enough to keep him up the entire morning. But sometimes I need to put him in his crib for just long enough to get myself around, taking the risk that he will fall asleep and ruin his afternoon nap by doing so. One day last week put him in his crib with some of his friends and books and I could hear him talking and playing for about 15 minutes and then... silence. I finished getting ready as quickly as I could and then went in to wake him up. This is what I walked into:


I'm pretty sure he sleeps this way on a regular basis.


Rump in the air.


Feet crossed.


Really, the sweetness was almost unbearable. And he still napped for two hours that afternoon! Phew.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is so adorable!!! The feet crossed is the cherry on top. :-) Want to squeeze that little bum.