Today Moses and I went to playtime at the Discovery Sports indoor soccer gym. It's basically a free for all with toys, bikes, balls and like a gazillion kids and moms (and some dads too). Moses LOVED it and it's wide open spaces perfect for exploring the wild blue yonder. I just have to watch out that he doesn't get hit by the wobbly trike rider or a runaway soccer ball. And really, it's awesome, with the weather being not great for outdoor activities it's awesome to get out, inside. And the turf makes it perfect for little crawlers, too.
For the first half hour my friends Katy, Risa and I walked around the other field with our strollers and then: PLAYTIME!


Moses spotted some toys from forever away...
and dude, he was gone... with the yellow and black soccer ball as his goal, apparently...

and he didn't stop until he got to it. That's my little man (insert tear of pride here).
3 comments:
aww!! look at him go!! love that he crawls with his hands pointed in like a little dinosaur!! how fun for you guys!
Haha! I know, is there such a thing as pigeon-fingered?
I remembered for the first time in months that you all keep a blog... It's so fun to see what you all are up to and how quickly Moses is growing!! We miss you three and hope to see you in 2 weeks when we're up there! :o)
Post a Comment