
Wow, we haven't updated this thing since Christmas.....Happy New Year!!
We were planning on going to Adam's Morgan yesterday to celebrate Valentine's Day since we're so busy with work and long commutes during the week, but it ended up snowing all day and we woke up this morning to 11 inches of snow. We had a relaxing weekend on Saturday, but we got a little cabin feverish since we couldn't really go anywhere.
This morning church was cancelled, so we had a leisurely morning. We took Linus out in the snow and he loved it. He dug snow tunnels all over the place and jumped around in it. Hannah and I also played monkey in the middle with him (he was the monkey) by throwing snowballs back and forth. He's pretty tuckered out now, so he's sleeping by the door. We then went over to our new friends Rob and Christine's and had lunch with them. It's great having a new married couple to hang out with from church.
Now Hannah is playing melancholy songs on her ukelele. We always seem to get the post-weekend blues on sunday evenings. Kinda like that feeling you'd get when you were in 7th grade and you'd see the sun setting on Sunday evening and realize that you still had homework to do before the night was over and you just wanted to watch Pete and Pete on Nickelodeon....or was that just me??


5 comments:
hey guys! great to hear updates - one of these weekends I want to pop down for a visit, even if it's just for a Sat. night (and bring Todd maybe?). Hannah we missed you this weekend... it took 10 hours to get home in the snow from NH! Love you guys and hope to see you soon!
I loved Pete & Pete! I actually bought season 1 on DVD and I suggest you do the same. Yeah man, I think that weekends should go from Thursday til Tuesday but that's just me. Glad to see an update too...keep posting and I'll be reading.
-Jon (http://respond.respondcreate.com)
i just wanted to leave a comment because well.. i can..
hope all is well..cj
Linus is adorable!! is he going to stay that size?
pete & pete was awesome, anyone remember "peanut butter surprise"? Was that a pete & pete thing too? I just remember it was weird, but I loved it.
I loved your updates...it's been a while since I visited your blog. You two are so funny and entertaining in the way you write-it makes it really fun to read!
Love,
Linus' Nana
Post a Comment