This week Jeremy and I started a new routine of walking in the morning. Today wasn't too bad, but it's hard to say how it's going to go considering it was the first day. Linus was thrilled to find us both up and taking him for a walk! He kept up pretty well for having such stubby little legs.
Speaking of the booger, what would a blog post be without a few pictures of him. He's found his favorite spot in the house. This is the chair in the office, he loves to sit and stare out the window at things going on below.
He's a true Linus and loves his blue blanket, if tugging, chewing and dragging around the house can be considered love. And to answer your question Missy, he will get a little bigger. He weighs about 9 pounds now and he'll probably end up around 13 (sorry I didn't answer that before!).

Jeremy and I have some exciting trips planned for this summer. We'll be going to Indiana, London and Vermont. We'll keep you posted on things that come up, but for now this is see ya later.

1 comment:
wow..london! what for?
Post a Comment