We had a great Christmas! Jeremy and I spent the day relaxing at home.
Here are some pictures of our day.

Stocking Stuffers!

Linus' favorite thing to do: hide under the couch!

Linus' least favorite thing to do: go down the stairs!

Hey! No bite!

Hors d'oeuvres

Linus in his new travel bag, thanks G&G
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Linus is way too cute...especially when in his travel bag. It's great to see you guys had a nice Christmas...I'm hoping to make it down to DC soon and when I do we must have a little visit. :)
Hey Jon! Thanks for posting. Glad you think Linus is cute. Give us a heads up when you're coming to DC, we'd love to see you at some point. I think you have my cellphone number, it hasn't changed, but if not, let me know and I'll give it to you. Peace!
Post a Comment