When we got home it was nap time for Moses. I cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned up the kitchen, folded laundry, knitted and watched a documentary called "Go Further" about Woody Harrelson and an activist crusade he went on called "SOL Tour". After the nap, we watched a little "Toy Story", had a snack and went back outside.
Then Jeremy came home and entertained us for a while and grilled some delicious chicken legs on the grill.
And Moses had more snacks.
Then there was some of this.
And finally an update of this.
There wasn't anything special about today. It was just a really good, really fun day.
4 comments:
Hannah...I love reading your blog and seeing the pix! Your words bring back so many memories of the years I was a mom of wee people! You and Jeremy are doing a great job loving Moses and I know your precious baby girl will also be well loved in your fun family. Thinking of you as you get ready for move #2 in a month. So excited to see you all in October!
Yipppeee! An updated photo of that beautiful mid-section! =) Love that belly - you look fabulous!
Love the photos and journaling...worried about Jeremy's camo cap though!
Congrats about the new job, house, and wee one on the way! It was fun reading your blog and catching up with you all!
Post a Comment