Tonight we're celebrating Jeremy's birthday by going to the Olney Ale House, then coming home to make a fire and open presents... Happy Birthday Babe! (it isn't actually until Monday, so more on that later)
And now, per Angie's request :) ...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hannah and Jeremy, I am so honored to be mentioned! As soon as Jon told me I had to take a look - Thank you! The pictures are amazing... Hannah you look so beautiful and you look so sharp Jeremy! Congratulations again, we really wish we could have been there. Hope to see you soon!
2 comments:
Hannah and Jeremy,
I am so honored to be mentioned! As soon as Jon told me I had to take a look - Thank you! The pictures are amazing... Hannah you look so beautiful and you look so sharp Jeremy! Congratulations again, we really wish we could have been there.
Hope to see you soon!
Hey sister,
Don't conform to the metro rank and file. Live out your dreams! Be an idealist!
Love,
Your brother
Post a Comment