hey! whats up guys, im so glad you have a blog now so i can keep up on what you guys are up to... can i add you to our blog? I want to see more pics, you guys are so freakin' adorable.
Abe, way to be the first commenter! I always knew you had it in you :)
Mel, We'll definitely keep you posted on our lives. We have wedding pictures and condo pictures to post eventually, one thing at a time though. Thanks for checking out our blog!
3 comments:
Yes, I am the first commenter. I would like to comment that you have a very nice blog. I think you guys are cool. Move to Indiana, ok? Later.
hey! whats up guys, im so glad you have a blog now so i can keep up on what you guys are up to... can i add you to our blog? I want to see more pics, you guys are so freakin' adorable.
Abe, way to be the first commenter! I always knew you had it in you :)
Mel, We'll definitely keep you posted on our lives. We have wedding pictures and condo pictures to post eventually, one thing at a time though. Thanks for checking out our blog!
Post a Comment