So, this is my first post ('my' meaning Jeremy). I have just been acting as backup support to Hannah's blog entries partly due to a lack of time on my part and also due to a lack of creativity. I suddenly had a spark of inspiration brought on by a pint of Guinness and the fact that we're sitting down to watch Constantine (a movie that I've wanted to see for quite some time but haven't had the chance). The basic synopsis is that there's this guy (Keanu Reeves) who has the ability to see the spiritual warfare going on in the world and he has to prevent the minions of Satan from taking over. I'm looking at it as a nice pre-church warmup and Hannah, well I'm not sure how she's looking at this...I think she's kind of wary...but being a good sport anyway, she's going to watch it with me and I'm sure after watching, it will lead to lots of deep theological discussion before it's time to hit the sack. Alright, time to start. Until next time which hopefully won't be as long as it took to write something this time.
--J&H
2 comments:
i smell poop!
Who comments on smelling poop?? interesting...
Post a Comment