Here's a picture update on Moses.
Story time gone awry.

Moses crawls around with his hooded towel on his head after bath time.

Snuggle time with Dad on the couch.

Moses got his first haircut last Friday!

His hair had gotten really long.

He was doing ok at first...

and then he screamed bloody murder the rest of the time until finally we couldn't take it anymore.

We were all glad to be done with that traumatic experience.
After he ate his dinner I put him in the tub* (*kitchen sink) and gave him a little touch up on places I'd missed while he was flailing his head around and it didn't even phase him. And while I know Grandma and Grandpa Wright weren't thrilled that I cut his hair, I think it looks much better.
Easter Sunday!


Happy one minute.

Not happy the next.
(Jeremy's laughing in this picture because Moses was being ridiculous and crying because we were making him take one more picture)

3 comments:
LOL.... but he's soooo cute even in the screaming pictures:-) I love reading your updates... keep them coming (even though I see you each week;-))
haircuts on boys are a GOOD thing. lol he looks so, so cute! can't believe it's time for a one-year letter already ... where'd the baby go??
I agree! And it's growing out so fast, almost time for a trim... but I'll wait until Gma and Gpa Wright get here next week. I know, he's such a kid now. Or, what we lovingly refer to him as, a dude.
Post a Comment