Monday, February 16, 2009

Dear Moses - 9 months

Dear Moses,

You're nine months old now! Holy crap (I'm going to use that word now while I can still get away with it), this year is flying by! First of all, let me just say, you're an amazing kid. I can't get enough of you.

Yesterday Uncle Jordan and Aunt Sarah came over and you waved for the first time (at them). And the you continued to wave at them throughout the evening. It was very sweet. You eat Cheerios, cheese and raisins now. We can only give you a couple raisins at a time because you store them in your mouth until it's full of half chewed mushy goodness. If you sneeze or laugh they all come flying out and Linus gobbles them up off the floor.

You're still workin' those expressive eyebrows, and still have little hair where your eyebrows should be, but the muscles make up for it. You have two teeth now on the bottom, and I think you're working on two more on the top.

You've recently decided you like music and want to dance. Today we ran errands and one of the stops was World Market. They were playing some pretty rockin' Reggae and you sat in the cart and bee-bopped along. Not only are you way too cute, you also have excellent taste in music, my friend. You also did some more waving at the cashier.

You're so fast! You crawl everywhere and leave no corner of the house unexplored. You force me to keep the floor clean because you pick up every little fuzzy there is with your little pincher fingers.

Your thumb is your comforter and any time something isn't quite right you pop it in your mouth, always palm up, fingers out.


I know I'm your mom, and so it's my job to be crazy about you, but really there are few words that can describe how cool, wonderful and beautiful you are to me (and I promise when you're older not to refer to you as beautiful). I love you, Mo. Thanks for being so awesome.

Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy!!! these pics are awesome hannah- he's starting to look more like a little boy, not a baby anymore! That first picture looks like he's having a serious talk with you, "Now mom, I've gotta tell ya...." love you guys! -Lis

Anna said...

I'm tearing up. beautiful. he's so cute and your such a good mom! it's easy to see how much you love him!

Anonymous said...

dear moses, tell your mommy you are now 10 months old. and we need an update.

love,
your first cousin once-removed,
michele